Tuesday, December 13, 2011
End of Semester Reflection
This semester has been useful. My philosophy about technology has not been changed or altered, but fully realized as what I never knew I always believed. Just being exposed to all the forms of technology has been a great way to get a feel for what is actually going to take place in the classrooms I will enter in the future. I have learned that technology and creativity go hand in hand, and that it is quite possible to misuse technology and lose the kids by not using tech effectively. Taking account of the Nets I chose at the beginning of the semester, (Critical thinking, problem solving and decision making) for students and (Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity) for the teacher. The projects I have designed and the posts on my wall have been all about allowing kids to make choices that will stimulate learning, and inspiring them to be creative with technology. I am satisfied with my work from this semester, and will take much of this knowledge with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment