Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reflection #4

What? As I prepared for my advising appointment, I reveled in the glory of what might be the most challenging and dis-organized system for class scheduling that I could imagine. Papers piling high, scribbled upon by uncertain hands, the pawns of a cruel and hapless system. So what? So what? I'll tell  you what.  There has got to be a better way. I need to graduate, and I cannot afford to stick around at this school, selling my soul in cash to fix the mistakes of the administration. Now what? Now, I will keep buggering on. Someone should come up with another section of the SelfService website that has the registration and planning documents online in an editable capacity. It can't be me because I can't write code. I wish that I could. This would be an all-star opportunity for technology to make a difference for the better in higher education! Unfortunately, I just have to deal and do my best to catch the errors that could prevent me from graduating on time! (10/12/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment