Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 7 Post

After surfing around on some teacher blogs, I found some things tat I like about technology and math. I love the idea of posting learning targets for families to see and for kids to refer to while they do homework. Also, at least one blog posted an image of a student example of how to solve a problem. This is a great way to help kids with homework at home. This could be very helpful to those kids who don't get enough support with homework from their parents/families during the weekend or on school nights. I would love to incorporate this for my students when I am a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great use of a class blog. This will not only help the student but also the parents by not only relying on what they are told by their students about what they are working on in class and also by getting the opportunity to see how their work is done and allow them to assist their child with their homework. The blog can also be used to show the progress of the class through a topic so the parents don't have to wait for parent teacher meetings to know how their child is doing in class.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete